What type of information we collect about you
We collect and use a few personal data to deliver and maintain a simple, efficient and secure Site with associated services. The information we collect about you when you use our services is your:
• IP address and address
• Phone number
• Information that you enter in listings, advertisements and forms
All collected information is protected by technical means and we have security procedures and systems related to our services, in order to prevent unauthorized access and use of data. Our partners have committed to manage the information in accordance with our requirements for security and privacy.
Designated usage of data
• We may share your information with our business partners, service providers, related third parties that operate within the same business as the website and members of Schibsted ASA and Telenor ASA worldwide including where you have opted in to receive information from the Schibsted ASA and Telenor ASA, for marketing purposes, or for the provision of services to us, or otherwise to develop our services. If the ownership of our business changes or we transfer all or substantially all of our assets, we may transfer your information, without notice, to the new owners so they can continue the business.
• We may as described above transfer your information internationally to recipients located outside the European Union either within the Schibsted ASA and Telenor ASA or to third party service providers or new business owners in locations which do not provide the same level of data protection as within the European Union. Please be assured that, where we disclose your information to third party service providers, we will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your privacy is protected by contract or through “Safe Harbor” or other approved means of ensuring there are adequate safeguards.
Cookies, pixels and other system technologies
– You can be automatically logged in if you have an account.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More comprehensive information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites. We use both persistent cookies and session cookies. Whereas persistent cookies remain on your computer for a longer period of time, session cookies are automatically deleted when the browser window is closed.
Bear in mind that the only way to ensure your personal privacy whenever you are on the Internet is to make sure your browser is configured so that you are alerted to the placement of all cookies.
Pixels are small blocks of code on webpages that do things like allow another server to measure viewing of a webpage and often are used in connection with cookies.
We use this technology to do things like:
• make the Site easier or faster to use
• enable features and store information about you (including on your devices or in your browser cache) and your use of the Site
• deliver, understand and improve contents and advertising
• monitor and understanding the use of our Service
• to protect you, others and the Site
Links to other sites
All materials contained within Listy1.com is i) internally produced by Listy1.com or ii) submitted to Listy1.com by its users. Listy1.com may used others company names, trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos as a reference and informational purpose, in this connection the sole and full copyrights are their respective owners
All of the classified and jobs advertisement is collected from various website, newspaper, other media or submitted by individuals. Listy1.com are not responsible any kind of information about those advertisement and to give any kind of information, explain or any kind of query related question’s answer all of the or any of the particular advertisement. Apply or use any of the jobs positions/circular/advertisement with your own responsibility. For any information/query/complain/claim please feel free to contact us to take any necessary action.
The information contained within this website (Listy1.com) is protected under international copyright laws. Unauthorized duplication in part or whole is strictly prohibited without prior written authorization from Listy1.com.
We operates secure data networks protected by password to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of your user data.
We have modern and robust security measures in place to protect the information you submit to us from loss, misuse and alteration, however we (Listy1.com) cannot be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the data being compromised.
Like many other Web sites, Listy1.com makes use of log files. These files simply logs visitors to the site – typically a standard procedure for hosting companies and a part of hosting services analytics. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. This information is used to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and congregate demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Changes to this policy